Why You Should Choose The Blackwell Team - RE/MAX Alliance as your REALTOR:
Not all real estate practitioners are realtors. The term REALTOR is a registered trademark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of Realtors and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Here are eight reason why it pays to work with a REALTOR:
1. Navigate a complicated process. Buying or selling a home requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multipage settlement statements. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
2. Information and Opinions. Realtors can provide local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They'll also be able to proivde objective information about each property. A professional will be able to help you answer these two important questions: Will the property provide the environment I want for a home investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
3. Help Find the Best Property Out There. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your realtor to find all available properties.
4. Negotiating Skills. There are many negotiating factors, including but limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession, and inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, or equipment. In addition, the purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. Property Marketing Power. Real estate doesn't sell due to advertising alone. In fact, a large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner's contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, and family. When a property is marketed with the help of a realtor, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your realtor will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
6. Someone Who Speaks the Language. If you don't know a CMA from a PUD, you can understand why it's important to work with a professional who is immersed in the industry and knows the real estate language.
7. Experience. Most people buy and sell only a few times in a lifetime, usually within quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you have done it before, laws and regulations change. Realtors on the other hand, handle hundreds of real estate transactions over the course of their career. Having an expert on your side is critical.
8. Objective Voice. A home often symbolizes family, rest, and security - it's not just four walls and a roof. Because of this, home buying and selling can be an emotional undertaking. And for most people, a home is the biggest purchase they'll ever make. Making a concerned, but objective, opinion helps you to stay focused on the emotional and financial objectives that are important to you.
© 2001-2018 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Alabama.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
The Miracle Home® Program, exclusive to RE/MAX LLC., allows a RE/MAX Associate to make a donation on behalf of each transaction to Children's Miracle Network. The partnership underscores Sales Associate involvement in the communities in which they live and serve. RE/MAX Sales Associates are unique in that a majority of the donations received by Children's Miracle Network from RE/MAX are the result of Associates' hard work rather than solicited from customers.